The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

New 1:48 Macchi M.41bis flying boat

Dear Friends and Customers,

We are delighted to announce our upcoming product which opens a new line of Italian 1:48 scale flying boats. We are convinced that this is an important item in the collection of every modeler interested in naval aviation, especially Italian. The model will certainly enrich your collection and will be an interesting modeling competition project. This boat took part in combat operations in both Italian and Spanish naval aviation.

The kit will be offered in three colourful options, with decals for the following aircraft:
- Macchi M.41 bis, 166à squadriglia of LXXXVII gruppo autonomo caccia marittima, military manouvres in 1931 based at La Spezia
- Macchi M.41 bis del tenente Carlo Rinaldi, Sezione Idro, Aviacion de Baleares, Palma di Maiorca, settembre 1936
- Macchi M.41 bis, 130à squadriglia idro, aviazione delle baleari, Pollensa, giugno 1937

Kit includes:
- 84 resin parts (including 13 engine elements)
- 1 clear resin part
- decal sheet

You can send your request for quotation and place order by writing us at silverwings@silverwings.pl.
More at www.silverwings.pl

Sincerely,
Simon

Macchi-M41bis.jpgB03-Machchi-M-41-bis-lewy-ITALY.jpgB02-Machchi-M-41-bis-lewy-SPAIN.jpgB01-Machchi-M-41-bis-lewy-SPAIN.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Very nice Simon!  This will be very popular!  Do you foresee a 1/32 version in the future as well?

Most of my WW1 stuff is in 1/32 already

Time will tell, for the time being our next 1:32 release will be a British floatplane :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cdw said:

This is a beautiful airplane.

I am very interested in your 1:32 kits. Wrote a message via your website to inquire.

You made it Craig;) and Simon Oh yes Italian A/C and floatplanes to boot. :unworthy:

• Like 2

Just now, KevinM said:

You made it Craig;) and Simon Oh yes Italian A/C and floatplanes to boot. :unworthy:

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Thanks for letting me know about this site Kevin.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KevinM said:

I do not know if you have seen it Craig but Mike has a real Nice destroyer dio ;)

I'll check it out. I think I remember seeing this on MSW.

• Like 3