The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

• Administrators

Hi all,

While going through the storage I stumbled on a stalled build. Started 8 years ago.

Time to finish it! 

It's the Italeri Semovente with Friul tracks, Eduard PE, Black Dog stowage set and a metal / brass barrel.

FA1BC183-9AAB-4D1F-9A07-89CED3E94887_zps

And the best walk around you can think of is this video:

(Tip: turn of sound)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Those PE jerry can frames are begging to be bent and battered Jeroen. I'm surprised they stayed in place for so long in storage??

Hi Nige,

Those brackets I glued today. So there is hope for them making it all the way through.

Molto bello!

I've been starting to develop a desire to build more Italian equipment. I've already started with a G50 Freccia, and have been looking at a Sahariana as my first land vehicle. Can't wait to see this painted up!

• Administrators

Thnx guys.

Here it is. Ready for paint. I'll add some more chains and accessories later.

The Black dog stowage set is designed for the Tamiya kit, so I'll have to remove some resin on the bottom in order for it so sit properly.

C7F2824B-0440-408F-812B-BC8FC5C843DB_zps

• Like 1

• Administrators

Great stuff, I love it when I pull something from the forgotten box and finish it, my wife is Italian so I have an infinity with Italian equipment especially the modern stuff.

Aaaahhhh... I had the AutoBlinda AB40 on train tracks too but i sold it. As i did the Sahariana...  With all the extra's... 

Restarting a stalled build from 8 yrs ago, makes it feel OK for me to stop working on a kit. You know you can always pick it up when the urge arises!

Glad to hear that Jeroen. I stalled on 2 builds last year for the first time in my life. I'll blame Martin as it seems to be the thing to do around here. Want to restart and finish my Dodge M6 GMC.