The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

He 162 A-2 Revell

now I come to the point to glue the fuselage together and I had so much fun  :blink: to glue all the resin parts at the right position.

IMG_0602.jpg

after a first coat, I saw that I need more training in sanding!!!!!

IMG_0605.jpg

and the first colors

IMG_0606.jpg

But I think the funny part will come, when I used for the first time the Bare-Metal foil, to cover the front part.

Arno

• Like 1

Before joining this forum and just after my heart attack in August of 2013 I built a Revell Me162 using the skills I possessed at the time. I used canned spray paint and did the camouflage spots by hand with a brush using two shades of testers paint, lol!! Still pretty proud of my effort but after seeing your efforts I think I'd enjoy revisiting a new Revell Me162 build this winter :-)

Oh by the way wheels up for hanging in the basement!

IMG_6991_zpsa53308f9.jpg

IMG_6990_zps3dc22b35.jpg

• Like 2

Wow looking good my friend!! I'm watching your build with great interest as I just ordered a new Revell kit as a winter project. I also got a screaming deal on a 1994 Revell 1/32 Scale US Navy A-1 Skyraider Kit for $29.95!!! No instructions or decals but parts still sealed in their plastic. If you know anyone who might have instruction I'd be happy to pay for them. I contacted Revell customer service so I'll see what they say.

See you on Skype soon!

Ralph.

• Like 1

Hi Arno!

The work you are doing with the foil is just stellar. I have only used it on landing gear but may have to go for application on something larger after seeing the effect that you have achieved.

Following with interest!

Regards,

Ed

• Like 1