The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Hasegawa !/32 Boeing P-26 Peashooter

In preparation to build my first ever WNW Fokker D-Vll kit I continue to practice the techniques needed by building this Hasegawa 1/32 Boeing P-26 Peashooter. The scheme will be OD fuselage and yellow wings of the 17th Pursuit Squadron stationed at Selfridge Air Force Base, Michigan 1934. Should be a fun build!!

E44A37C4-11F8-4EC9-8AD9-994555A6A6AE_zps

P26Scheme1_zps1c0a489e.jpg

Good Lord I really dislike colored kits!!

0DFBA5F9-1548-4001-9B94-828AEF279A06_zps

• Like 3

An the P-26 oozing character. Good choice.

You know why they called them Peashooters don't you?

Because of the long gunbarrels.

Cheers

Cees

I hadn't heard that!! It's a great little aircraft and should be a nice build as soon as it's painted, lol!!

Been fun watching you Ralph...you are one building dude!   :D

I like the way every build you push it to another level!  Keep it up!  It inspirational!  :respect:

Thank you so much for that Jonathan. I really appreciate it. Love using what I continue to learn here!!

I have to agree with Jonathan. Very inspiring to see someone as motivated as you! I swear, as soon as you finished that Ju-88, you've been just flying (no pun intended :lol: ) through kits! Each time they seem to get more interesting.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Jonathan. Very inspiring to see someone as motivated as you! I swear, as soon as you finished that Ju-88, you've been just flying (no pun intended :lol: ) through kits! Each time they seem to get more interesting.

You guys are so kind. I retired last year so have lots of time to purse my hobbies! Did I say I love retirement, lol!!

• Like 3

Good stuff Ralph.  Dang you are on a roll...

Rick what is your favorite hobby shop location in the DC area? I have a member on my FB group "The Basement Air Force" living in the DC area and would like to find a well stocked hobby shop.