The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What WnW did you just get??

Fran

• Administrators

Guys I decided to start a topic, similar that you see on the sub-forum (show us your stash/workbench)... But only for Wnw model kits or anything related to them: Aftermarkets (resin, decals, photo-etched), Figures, books, etc..

So I start...

On Faher`s Day I received an amazing gift... besides the ones given from my children.... This Gift has been given by WNW!!! :) :) Just a perfect day!

IMG_1395_zpsf7u3tz0s.jpg

IMG_1396_zpsul3vkhpk.jpg

Cheers WNW!!!!! LOVE YOUR WORK!!!! 
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It arrived today
2 beauties from WnW.
For my birthday. Sad I have to wait now for some months, it in June. So, I do not have a picture from the kits. I have to do it with these pictures from Rise of Flight. But this are the kits:

2015_3_27__8_48_25_zpss9iyi86v.png2015_3_28__10_15_3_zpsihuesiky.png

• Like 1

Guest Dekenba

Not all bought in one go!

Some direct from WNW, some from Arrow-wolf.com. Excellent service, great prices - can't recommend them highly enough.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it go sold out after my shipping notice had been sent to me.I'm glad I focused my attention on RNAS/RFC aircraft!

But sadly it looks like the postal monster has eaten my DH.2 :( It was signed out of New Zealand 7 days ago and nothing since!

• 3 weeks later...

It arrived today

2 beauties from WnW.

For my birthday. Sad I have to wait now for some months, it in June. So, I do not have a picture from the kits. I have to do it with these pictures from Rise of Flight. But this are the kits:

2015_3_27__8_48_25_zpss9iyi86v.png2015_3_28__10_15_3_zpsihuesiky.png

It's now ............................................................................................

IMG_20150612_161824_zpsi26n1nzf.jpg

Yes!  :)

• Like 2

I have another Tripe inbound from another modeler at a ridiculously low price, which is effing wonderful as I can use it with the interior parts from the tripe i completely messed up. Ahh, quick build (which will not happen until after the two-seater GB!) :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...