The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

2018 Phoenix IPMS Nationals Pics

Mikester

• Members
9 hours ago, harv said:

Great pics Mike ! Thank you. I might add, 1/32 was well represented. LOTS of them. It was great seeing all my old and new friends there !!......Harv

The amount and quality of 1/32 aircraft was amazing!

• Like 3

Hello Mike...

it was nice meeting  you..:ph34r:

May I just say these photographs  from Phoenix are  AWESOME.  Your sharp clear photos show what an array of STUNNING models WE got to see and drool over. Thank you. WOLF BUDDEES Pfalz ..His Spitfire...Brians Ohka ... and so many EXCEPTIONALLY GORGEOUS aircraft models  I had the privilege to see on MY first USA NATS.

:wine:

and those Armor builds/models/Dioramas  are absolutely OUTSTANDING.those armor guys know a thing or two about weathering... they could teach ME a few things about  it . KUDOS to them  FOR TURNING OUT EXQUISITE dioramas and models.thanks Mike.:wub:  :tank:

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/16/2018 at 10:30 AM, MARU 5137 said:

Hello Mike...

it was nice meeting  you..:ph34r:

May I just say these photographs  from Phoenix are  AWESOME.  Your sharp clear photos show what an array of STUNNING models WE got to see and drool over. Thank you. WOLF BUDDEES Pfalz ..His Spitfire...Brians Ohka ... and so many EXCEPTIONALLY GORGEOUS aircraft models  I had the privilege to see on MY first USA NATS.

:wine:

and those Armor builds/models/Dioramas  are absolutely OUTSTANDING.those armor guys know a thing or two about weathering... they could teach ME a few things about  it . KUDOS to them  FOR TURNING OUT EXQUISITE dioramas and models.thanks Mike.:wub:  :tank:

Thanks, Maru!  All credit goes the camera, lol, I just put it on AUTO and shoot!

• Like 1