The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Revell Hurricane

recon

If you plan on doing the night fighter scheme the kit doesn't provide stencils for this aircraft. I bought a set of H-Model Decals stencils for night fighters from Hannants - well worth the money as you get enough for 2 night fighters (printed in red) and 1 day scheme (printed in black). I used them tonight and they worked well and make a real difference to the look of the model.

neil

• Like 3

1 hour ago, npb748r said:

If you plan on doing the night fighter scheme the kit doesn't provide stencils for this aircraft. I bought a set of H-Model Decals stencils for night fighters from Hannants 

Neil, do you have any pics? I’m planning on a Hurricane in the near future……you ever go up to Hannants warehouse, you’re that far away?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Neil, do you have any pics? I’m planning on a Hurricane in the near future……you ever go up to Hannants warehouse, you’re that far away?

will sort out some photos - I've nearly finished the build so will post that as well - probably a bit too late for WIP !! I don't normally show anyone my builds but have been thinking about that over the past few days, I really like looking at what others post, it seems selfish not to contribute as well. As for Hannants warehouse, I have thought about going but not yet done so - it's about an hour and a half from me I'm guessing. I've been to the London shop a couple of times whilst visiting the RAF museum.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...