Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Fiat G.55 „Centauro” 1:48 Smer

The decals turned out to be sensational, delicate and the backing very thin, and as if the model didn't have convex lines and rivets they would lay perfectly. Almost because once they were laid, any movement proved almost impossible. I also considered using masks, but I was afraid of their adherence to the surface of the models in places of lines and rivets. And after my efforts, one carbon paper broke and I had to make myself a mask. And so with carbon paper and masks the model got the markings.

8xOo8Jo.jpg

7k2EGrN.jpg

• Like 6

I did the cap and the end is already bliki. I looked at other manuals and workshops and the white is only a slice the rest is RLM 75 and the spots are in RLM 74.

9SB0kBB.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I have great satisfaction that I managed to finish this Fiat, the model is quite nice and it was fun to build especially as the parts fit perfectly. The biggest challenge I faced with it was how to build it? What to change and improve? Thanks to my friend Marcin, who suggested building it VINTAGE. And that's how I built it, without any changes. It's just a pity that it sat on a cupboard for a few years.

6lBIfRO.jpg

3dBs8p5.jpg

6HX2sDQ.jpg

O5Wc7Bp.jpg

xmwO3y1.jpg

6qnIRoj.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2