The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Hasegawa 49th FG P-40E RFI

1 hour ago, KUROK said:

She's a beauty, JohnB!

I've come to like all the P-40 variants but the first one I really liked was the "E".

Thanks Kurok. I'm glad you like it. I think my favorite is the "N" since you can do so many different color schemes. :)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

Beautiful work and the  cammo and finish are top shelf.

What's next?

Thanks Peter. Next I'll finish the Wildcat but what's up after that I haven't decided yet. I'd like to do another P-51 racer but we will see. :)

• Like 2

Man that’s awesome!  I have the same kit, but I’m going with the Barracuda Studios yellow 49 with the tiger head on the cowl.

Now you know as soon as I open the box and see all the parts my first question will be “How in the hell did John do this in 4 days?”

Ill be lucky to do it in 4 weeks. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ScottsGT said:

Man that’s awesome!  I have the same kit, but I’m going with the Barracuda Studios yellow 49 with the tiger head on the cowl.

Now you know as soon as I open the box and see all the parts my first question will be “How in the hell did John do this in 4 days?”

Ill be lucky to do it in 4 weeks. 

LOL Scott. I'm glad you like it. It's a real easy and enjoyable build and I doubt you'll have any problems. I look forward to seeing yours. :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JohnB said:

Thanks Kurok. I'm glad you like it. I think my favorite is the "N" since you can do so many different color schemes. :)

You are right.  I have more kits and decals of the N than anything else right now for P-40.  There were so many produced and so many schemes to choose from.  That plane was out-shined by the newer planes but was such a workhorse.

• Like 2