Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

UPDATE to the update: IPMS 2024 Nationals LSM t-shirts group order is CLOSED!!!

A generous benefactor has made up the difference, so the order has been placed! You should see your shirts by the end of June!

To Ernie, Mike, & Chris,

Update: So here's the deal - only 7 shirts were ordered, total. The price per shirt was based on selling 25 shirts. Since we are short, they recalculate the price per shirt based on how many we actually sold. If those of use who ordered want to complete the order, we would all owe an ADDITIONAL $21.39 PER SHIRT!! That makes an already expensive shirt REALLY expensive. My inclination is to cancel the order, as I bought two shirts, and really can't afford to pay 65 bucks per shirt. What do you guys think?

Ok folks - shirts are available to order as of now. The price is $28.34 USD for standard sizes, and $32.66 USD for extended and tall sizes, plus shipping directly to you. The prices are based on us ordering 25 shirts, so if we don't reach that goal, I will be on the hook for the difference, so help me out!! Follow this link - https://www.customink.com/g/mvm0-00cu-rsxt - and you can choose your size and pay directly, and it will be shipped directly to you by late June. The order is open until May 31, so please order by then.

In order to keep it as simple as possible, they are all black, but I was able to get them on a Sport-Tek moisture-wicking shirt for breathable comfort in the summer. I ordered a 2XLT, and with shipping it was about 45 bucks, so not the cheapest in the world, but I had to do it this way to avoid spending a ton of time I don't have to do more custom options, sorry.

If you have any issues ordering, please let me know, and I'll try to get it sorted.

front_large_extended.png?design=mvm0-00cu-rsxt&pblegacy=1&pblegacysize=big&pblegacywm=1

back_large_extended.png?design=mvm0-00cu-rsxt&pblegacy=1&pblegacysize=big&pblegacywm=1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the order closes May 31, and if we don't get enough, I may have to cancel it to avoid being charged for the balance. Get yours today, even if you're not coming!!

• Like 1

Even though I’m not going, I’d buy one if it wasn’t for the T shirt collar.  All I wear is button ups or Henley pull overs.  I get something around and up close to my neck and it’s like putting tape on the bottom of a cats feet. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

Even though I’m not going, I’d buy one if it wasn’t for the T shirt collar.  All I wear is button ups or Henley pull overs.  I get something around and up close to my neck and it’s like putting tape on the bottom of a cats feet. 

I hear you, Scott. I wish I had the time to manage the order like I did in 2018, because it allowed a person to order any shirt style and color they wanted, but every shirt had to go through me because I had them made locally. Massive time sink, and I just didn't have it to spare this year. Hopefully, once Nats is past, we'll be able to set up a more generic LSP swag order system through a supplier that will allow that freedom. 

• Like 4

Last call, folks! Order closes in about 8 hours, and so far only three people ordered shirts, including me. I know there are other members going to Nats, so ping those folks if you know them. Thanks!

• biggtim changed the title to UPDATE: IPMS 2024 Nationals LSM t-shirts group order is CLOSED!!!
  • biggtim changed the title to UPDATE to the update: IPMS 2024 Nationals LSM t-shirts group order is CLOSED!!!