The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Thank you MODS/ADMIN

MARU 5137

I was in the middle of reading a thread and tried to give a "LIKE" When I could not ... :blink:   I thought that was weird ad I was signed in but when I checked I was signed off (I did not but Mods/Admin must HAVE seen sonething fishy!).Then I got a e -mail from LSM(just a few seconds ago).

it said  quote :

"We have detected 3 failed log in attempts to your account from Nottingham, Nottingham, NG7, United Kingdom.

If this wasn't you, someone else may be trying to access your account. These log in attempts were unsuccessful and we have blocked the IP address from further attempts so no action is required. You may however want to change your password for greater security, especially if you use the same password on other websites. "

I DO NOT live anywhere in the areas mentioned... Gentlemen please make sure you change your password (write it safe somewhere off cyber diary(on paper in the house)  so you can remember it and be aware if this happens in the middle of a thread).

so I have changed MY password and well I just wanted to say THANK YOU ADMIM staff for looking out for  MY security and those on LSM..

Much appreciated. hope it didn't  cause too much of a headache.

MARU 5137..:police:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, harv said:

My dear friend, how are you ? We are ok and finally leave for home in the morning. Miss all of you......Harv

Harvey... Good thank you. MISSING you all  including the Spy and the Texan Ruffian.

but more to the point How are you... hope everything went smoothly and  wasn't too bad.

Well have a good drive/flight  back home..

Let's hope you are not stuck in some airport drama this time. :sofa:

LOVELY to see you and others here.:grouphug:

• Like 1