Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Fundraiser to help Paul Fisher

seiran01

. Here's a message from Paul:

"Hello to all our friends and family around the world, Susy and I cannot thank you enough for the incredible generosity you have shown us in out time of need, we are humbled and elevated all at the same time....Can't say yet what comes next, but now that we are safe in Colorado and online again I will try to post regularly.As far as we can tell at this point both our home and the workshop were destroyed by the fire, more info as I get it, but it will be awhile before that Firefly comes out!We love you all, and again, thank you with every wag of our collective tails for all you have done to help!!!!"

And message frpm GoFundMe page on bejalf of Paul Fisher :

We'll continue to accept donations for as long as they continue to come in, so please help support Paul in getting back on his feet by donating if you can. No amount is too small!

• Like 2

More updates.

This is what the amount  is now...    Paul Fisher Fire Relief

$25,874 of $10,000 goa

Posted 2 hours ago by Paul Fisher.

You guys are awesome....So far quite a few of the model car guys have volunteered kits for re-casting also, but it will be a while before i can do any of that.The model has to be cut up strategically and enlarged a wee bit so it returns to scale via shrinkage but it can be done.

A few of my guitar clients have also offered me the loan of their instruments  so I can ,make new drawings, and the very first one I ever built is right here at my son's house, I gave it to him a while back as a birthday gift.

Once again, I just have a to express my thanks for this amazing bunch of people, the weight you have lifted from our shoulders is a huge relief, and will speed us on our way back to normalcy.

Susy is just speechless.One of her favorite jokes when someone asks her what her job is was to say " I make men all over the world happy" with just the right tone  of voice.....She's pretty happy to know just how true that is.

Thanks again

Paul.

And our very own Clunkmeister/Cupcake/Ernie was mentioned By Seiran01  who posted this 

Posted 1 hour ago

Glad they’re offering up all those for you Paul. Ernie Ling and I talked the other day, we will be happy to donate any of our kits to you if you need to remaster aircraft. Between the two of us the only thing missing may be the RB-51. You know how to reach us when/if you need those kits!

Bravo Cupcake and Seiran01.

How lovely that WE pull together  for one another.

I like to see that.

Well done guys.

:wub::respect:

• Like 3

Paul Fisher Fire Relief

$27,557 of $10,000 goal

Raised by 356 people in 12 days...

We've now raised over $26,000 for Paul and his family! Thanks again to one and all for your unrivalled generosity.

Here's the latest update from Paul, as posted on Facebook:

"Well...We are beginning to get settled in to our kids home in Centennial, Colorado.Again, a giant thank you to all of you for your help and support.My Mom is securely settled into a very nice little care home only 8 minutes away so we can see her any time, and here's a picture of what remains of our home of 22 years in Paradise.Going from left to right, you can see the remains of the barn, then the workshop, then the house.So many great memories of friends and family wrapped up here it's impossible to describe except to say we created the home we wished we'd grown up in.Love to all, Paul"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PAUL  and family.

• Like 2