Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

Sign in to follow this  
NigelR32

Bronco to make 1/32 vehicles??

I'm sure you're all aware that Bronco has made a new kit of the T-34 tank in 1/32 scale, what I hadn't noticed was the kit number.. 32001. 

Does this mean we will see a range of 1/32 vehicles to go with our aircraft now?? I'm praying for a Ford GPW or Willys Jeep and a Matador fuel truck to go next to the Lanc. An airfield Tractor and an Austin ambulance would be cool too.

Come on guys, join me on your knees with your palms together and pray.. please!!

• Like 1

Hey Nige

I'm to old too get down on my knees, if I did I would never get up, but I'm prying along with you. You can get a tractor in 1/32 scale I posted a picture of it in the B-24 thread. But a proper fuel truck now that would be fantastic!!! oh o wheres my nitro pills...lol just kidding :D

• Like 1

Supposedly Profimodeler is coming out with a 1/32 Jeep. They've released the trailer for it already.  No idea on a release date for the jeep though. 

Carl

• Like 1