Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

H 34

Kev

DNG is an Adobe Digital negative file. Normally when you want to correct or change/work on a photo in an Adobe program; Photoshop (Camera Raw), Lightroom (my two most used programs) or Elements, the files created by your phone's software need to be changed to a DNG format, so these programs can read them, and thusly the DNG file. When the file is exported to be viewed online or to Image Shack as an example, the file needs to be changed back to a JPG (JPEG) format so it can be viewed or seen. Most cellphones create the image and keep the files as a JPEG but if they are accidently change, you will not be able to upload them as a viewable photograph. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 11:51 AM, Peterpools said:

Oliver

Absolutely awesome. The rope and front end looks brilliant.

Photographically, some of your images are loading and some aren't. Resolution would not be the cause, assuming every image was taken with the same camera and none of the images were processed before uploading. For our purposes, resolution is the size of the image (length times width in pixels) and is set by your camera. Once the file (image) has been uploaded to wherever you keep them for either post work or to upload to the forums, you can change the resolution there: picture size. For example, a normal size image; resolution should be: 1024x768 and if you are using for example Image Shack, right before you highlight the file to be copied and pasted, you select the image size.

I hope this isn't too confusing. If you are still having problems, send me a PM.

New lights up front and the back winch. I am struggling with the idea of doing pigment works on the truck but I am afraid to mess it up since I have never done pigments. I have been practicing on a scrap piece but it's looking pretty awful so far.

IMG_6356.jpeg

IMG_6357.jpeg

IMG_6359.jpeg

IMG_6358.jpeg

• Like 8

Hi Olive

. Brilliant and simply gorgeous work; just love the weathering and feel of the finish. Gues I'm a chicken at heart but at this stage of the game, I would pass on the pigments util you're more then comfortable with them and have no reservations on using them as well.

8 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Hi Olive

. Brilliant and simply gorgeous work; just love the weathering and feel of the finish. Gues I'm a chicken at heart but at this stage of the game, I would pass on the pigments util you're more then comfortable with them and have no reservations on using them as well.

Update.

next are attaching all the hoses and painting the wheels and gluing everything together. Still haven't decided on pigments yet. My friend is pushing me to enter the truck in IPMS contest this weekend in town but I don't want to rush the wheels and mess things up so will pass on the contest.

IMG_6438.jpeg

IMG_6434.jpeg

IMG_6429.jpeg

IMG_6427.jpeg

IMG_6426.jpeg

IMG_6414.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3