The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

H 34

1 hour ago, airscale said:

Hey, hey my friend :)

I see the miracles are still happening in your gifted hands

always a pleasure to tune in and see what you have been doing and I have some catching up to do :)

Peter

Hi Pete,

I have been following your build as well and always in awe of what you do with metal.
I am using your products on my truck by the way.

oliver

• Like 2

1 hour ago, airscale said:

Hey, hey my friend :)

I see the miracles are still happening in your gifted hands

always a pleasure to tune in and see what you have been doing and I have some catching up to do :)

Peter

• Like 1

I wanted to duplicate a sagging rope. Working on the front winch today. I am trying to work on the wheels but i am struggling to get a smooth line between the tire and the rim. I am using the Olfa circular cutter but the blade is ripping the tape for some reason. 

• Like 3

Hi Oliver, absolutely.

You need a photo editor, I am using PhotoScape, but there are many more available online and they are free. Every editor should have resolution/size adjustment tool . Choose the presets option and decrease the size. If there is anything you need help with please send me PM.

Cheers

Martin

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Oliver

Absolutely awesome. The rope and front end looks brilliant.

Photographically, some of your images are loading and some aren't. Resolution would not be the cause, assuming every image was taken with the same camera and none of the images were processed before uploading. For our purposes, resolution is the size of the image (length times width in pixels) and is set by your camera. Once the file (image) has been uploaded to wherever you keep them for either post work or to upload to the forums, you can change the resolution there: picture size. For example, a normal size image; resolution should be: 1024x768 and if you are using for example Image Shack, right before you highlight the file to be copied and pasted, you select the image size.

I hope this isn't too confusing. If you are still having problems, send me a PM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

Oliver

Absolutely awesome. The rope and front end looks brilliant.

Photographically, some of your images are loading and some aren't. Resolution would not be the cause, assuming every image was taken with the same camera and none of the images were processed before uploading. For our purposes, resolution is the size of the image (length times width in pixels) and is set by your camera. Once the file (image) has been uploaded to wherever you keep them for either post work or to upload to the forums, you can change the resolution there: picture size. For example, a normal size image; resolution should be: 1024x768 and if you are using for example Image Shack, right before you highlight the file to be copied and pasted, you select the image size.

I hope this isn't too confusing. If you are still having problems, send me a PM.

Hi Pete

i haven't change any settings on my phone and I am using the Add Files from the site.  I really dont know what happened or understand what to do. 
I have photo bucket but it has become impossible to navigate lately since they change all the time how to post photos so I don't use it. To be honest all of the photos posting and settings is so foreign to me, it is a language I don't understand. 

• Like 2

Oliver

I'm very intense about photography and it's a passion for me.

I still post my photos as I've always done.:

From my pc after post work. I upload my images to Image Shack. Then from Image Shack I copy the file and post it on my thread. 

If you upload your cellphone photos into a folder on your pc, you can copy and paste one image at a time on your build thread. I'm also pretty sure you can also drag and drop the file but I've never done that. 

Just try coping the file from your cellphone which is a JPEG and you should be able to paste in on your build thread, 

When the file (photo) is in the folder on your pc, if you right click on it, it will tell you the size/resolution of the file but I really don't think that is the problem.