The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Need your thoughts and prayers

recon

A small update. Bella went home from the hospital on Tuesday. She had a "cemo" treatment yesterday. Mom said she is doing fine today.  We are setting up several "funds" for Bella. Please contact me off line if you would like to contribute.

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Izabella had her 3rd chemo treatment and it sounds that it went well. She has a right arm issue with one of her bones not sure if it is cancer related or not. She seems to be in good spirits.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Mike

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Received some good news today. Bella's biopsy came back normal. They are moving on to the next phase of her treatment. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers.

Mike

A short update today. Bella is back in the hospital. She had a high fever last saturday and they had to take her in to the ER. They are thinking it is some kind of viral thing which they are working to figure out what it is. I saw her yesterday and I can tell you that she is tired of being in the hospital.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Mike

You most definitely have all the hopes and best wishes of Sam and I for Bella's recovery.  

Also for you and your good lady, the stress and strain the both of you must be going through is unimaginable to me and I sincerely hope you're both getting the support you deserve.

• 4 weeks later...

Bella is doing quite well. She is in phase two of her treatment. She is behaving like a typical 3 year old. Her 4th birthday is this month. Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Mike

• Like 2