The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

WNW Sopwith Snipe Early Captain Thomas Baker AFC

Hi I'm new to this Forum my name is Sean Morgan from Australia. I'm normally an Automotive modeller but I'm also very passionate about aviation and enjoy building wing nut wings models, this is my fourth wing nut wings build so far. Heres my latest Wingnut wings build Sopwith Snipe (Early) of Captian Thomas Baker from 4 squadron Austrailan Flying Corps.

Sean

DSC_0046_zps4c5b5c52.jpg

DSC_0048_zpsb1cdc324.jpg

DSC_0039_zps6e008a37.jpg

DSC_0038-2_zpsbd15732b.jpg

DSC_0036_zpsb687829e.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome Sean ... Love your Snipe Sir, superb work with which to introduce yourself with. I'm so looking forward to your next work, are thinking of entering the Great War Group Build starting shortly on LSM? I think it's right up your street from what I can gather.

Thank you all for you kind words once again. Grant I'd love to have a go at a group build but at this point I have my Auto modelling commitments calling, a very impatient client waiting for his Bentley!!

I do plan on building the WNW Eindeker next with AM goodies so a group build sounds the go!

Sean

Thank you all for you kind words once again. Grant I'd love to have a go at a group build but at this point I have my Auto modelling commitments calling, a very impatient client waiting for his Bentley!!

I do plan on building the WNW Eindeker next with AM goodies so a group build sounds the go!

Sean

Auto modelling ???? My second greatest passion is race cars and racing ... have you got a blog or website for those? I'd love to see them.

Oh, the GW GB lasts for a full 12 months so if you find the time for the Eindecker in that period then ....  :D

Auto modelling ???? My second greatest passion is race cars and racing ... have you got a blog or website for those? I'd love to see them.

Oh, the GW GB lasts for a full 12 months so if you find the time for the Eindecker in that period then ....  :D

No I don't have a website the Modelling work seems to just find me, never a dull moment! :)

I only build large scale cars from the classic 50's and 60's Le mans and F1 period . A lot of my building is Pocher kits either modified or straight from the box.

At the moment I'm finishing a highly modified Airfix Bentley and working on a run of fully scratch built 1/8th scale Brabham BT24 cars Jack Brabham (My Idol). If you have face book do a search for "Racing Classics in Brass" and you'll get a small Idea of what i'm up to. What are your interests?

Sean