"The German" film clip

JohnB

10 hours ago, GazzaS said:

More shit.  Spitfire V vs. 109E3.  Gimme a break.   Two planes crashing with one short wing.  Should have tumbled until they resembled last months beer cans at a back yard firing range.

Kinda grumpy today huh Gaz?:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jeff said:

Well, the guy was a good shot with the old Webley and the planes weren't going 6000 miles per hour..... like some I've seen.... it was cool to watch.... thanks John..

Ever seen a head on collision between two cars each of which were doing 55mph-ish?  Now...  the stall speed of a 109 is around 100MPH with wheels and flaps up.  Imagine taking your car up to 100MPH and tumbling it down the side of a nice, big hill.

4 hours ago, JohnB said:

Kinda grumpy today huh Gaz?:)

After the latest crop of war movies, I'm just over poorly thought out combat scenes.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, GazzaS said:

Ever seen a head on collision between two cars each of which were doing 55mph-ish?  Now...  the stall speed of a 109 is around 100MPH with wheels and flaps up.  Imagine taking your car up to 100MPH and tumbling it down the side of a nice, big hill.

After the latest crop of war movies, I'm just over poorly thought out combat scenes.

I choose to over look that and just enjoy the flying "action". Very well done I think.;)

• Like 2