Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Gottfreid Weiroster Bf 109G6 R6 Revell 1/32

Wow, that's a bunch of obstacles you were pushing ahead. I can understand your situation. Some builds are like that, the problems or at least felt problems amount to a mental barrier. Good that you pushed through Gaz, mostly it's a brain bug and not real. I often wonder, how little time and effort I spent on the parts of a build, I feared for weeks.
All your detail work looks great to me, the parachute is beautiful and the MK. II chair looks comfy.

Cheers Rob

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gaz

You found the key to modeling when a kit just fights back way too much, has errors galore and then the parachute and lawn chair additions. Time and a refreshed attitude on a project is the key plus seeing it every day, keeps it in the forefront.

Your 109 looks fantastic, wearing her cammo and up on her legs.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Gaz

You found the key to modeling when a kit just fights back way too much, has errors galore and then the parachute and lawn chair additions. Time and a refreshed attitude on a project is the key plus seeing it every day, keeps it in the forefront.

Your 109 looks fantastic, wearing her cammo and up on her legs.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Thank you, Peter.  Working on the base today.  Dull-coated the upper half of the 109 too.

• Like 1