The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

JetMad

Peterpools

Just received a newsletter from DN Models and low and behold I read about JetMads for the first time. 

www.jetmads.com

Their first run of 500 units of the 1/32 Viggens and Skystreak sold out in what seemed an instance to me and a second run of Viggens  is supposed to be ready for August (?).  Their releases are amazing but with production runs so short, Pre-orders are the only way to purchase a kit - which receive a 20% discount. I assuming the only way to pre order a kit, is to keeping checking their website as to when a kit will be available.
One planned aircraft that caught my eye was the 1/48 B-47 and a number of other as well.

Anyone have one of their kits or have any first hand knowledge of the kits and the company?
Keep ‘em comin

Peter

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Smitty

Has anyone actually seen a built up model or even received the pre-ordered ones?

I'll be checking out LSP in a little while. Just seams too good to be true

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Of their first release, the Skystreak I believe, yes. The Viggen just started shipping. Ernie has one on the way. They are legit. Learjet up next.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Mark

Nice going and can't wait to follow your build. Does JetMad have a mailing list or newsletter so you know when pre-orders are being accepted or do you need to just keep checking the website?

Keep 'em comin

Peter

cheking website

but you can always send them a email

i dondt know iff you have facebook

the respond fast iff you send them email

so far i know pre order on the second run are starting on 29/08

but iff you send emailyou will come one a list off pre reservation.

Hope this helps

Mark

• Like 2

Just ordered my Viggen and have my precious order number. maybe a group biuld will be in order as so many have been purchased. One question I have seen a number of times is the recommended glue, as I'm not sure myself. Any ideas?

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Thanks guys for the information . So I am assuming the model is all resin. The only resin kit I've built was the Fisher Sea Fury and I used CCA throughout the build.

Hubert, if I go with AFAIK, does HPH sell it?

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Yes, I bought mine (some time ago, admittedly) from HPH’s e-store.

HTH

Hubert

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Just ordered my Viggen and have my precious order number. maybe a group biuld will be in order as so many have been purchased. One question I have seen a number of times is the recommended glue, as I'm not sure myself. Any ideas?

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Nice idee about the group build but can i wait that long haha

Mark

• Like 1