The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Rye Field M4A3E8 "project"! LOL

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Looks good. If it's the tracks that are killing your mojo, just get a Dragon Wagon and throw it on the trailer. Done and done. 

Except for building the Dragon Wagon...

Not just the tracks. I just can't keep up the "want to" on it for some reason. 🙄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

John

I know the feeling all too well. When the juices dry up, it’s always the best approach to pack up the kit until the mojo returns. Beautiful work to this point.

Keep ‘em comin

Peter

Thanks Peter. 😉

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

Now that's a plan and of course, that means switching seats but making sure I'm front and centered. :popcorn:

Keep 'em comin

Peter

I just lost the "want to" on the tank and AD for some reason. One of those things. But, since I haven't built a Wildcat in 1/32, I look forward to working on that for a change of pace. :)

• Like 3

John

That's the most important reason for building and the bobby: enjoyment, fun and relaxation, which keeps the juices flowing. I'm right with you in that when I just lose the erg to sit at the bench and work on a specific kit, time to switch gears and break out a different build. Down the road the erg will return for kits that were boxed up and then it's their time. Just enjoy and have fun.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

That's the most important reason for building and the bobby: enjoyment, fun and relaxation, which keeps the juices flowing. I'm right with you in that when I just lose the erg to sit at the bench and work on a specific kit, time to switch gears and break out a different build. Down the road the erg will return for kits that were boxed up and then it's their time. Just enjoy and have fun.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Agreed Peter. That's just "modelling" I suppose. :)

• Like 2