The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Y’all still good on Dec 1 GB start, or wait till Jan 1?

Clunkmeister

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. 

Rob, what figure do you have a d where did you get them? I have the Italeri set and they're a bit lacking. 

The PT set of figures are not that good either, the PT does come with some PE, I’ll have to look at Griffon set if there is one. With something this big it would be a shame not to give the full works………

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. 

Rob, what figure do you have a d where did you get them? I have the Italeri set and they're a bit lacking. 

Happy new year to all of you, I have to admit I have a bit of a hangover, maybe some Seelbachs too much :hsmack:

I have a frightening arsenal of AM for my Vosper. It's my only Italeri kit, as I despise the company. An old company, with a huge portfolio and so many bad kits, it's a shame.
I wanted one of their LS boats though and the solution was, to substitute as much of the base kit as possible. The Italeri crew was never an option for me.
I bought all the AM maybe 10years ago and some of the extras may be hard to find now.

IMG_0805.thumb.JPG.06d6361a177dc76360640ce2bd570153.JPG

Cheers Rob

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DocRob said:

Happy new year to all of you, I have to admit I have a bit of a hangover, maybe some Seelbachs too much :hsmack:

I have a frightening arsenal of AM for my Vosper. It's my only Italeri kit, as I despise the company. An old company, with a huge portfolio and so many bad kits, it's a shame.
I wanted one of their LS boats though and the solution was, to substitute as much of the base kit as possible. The Italeri crew was never an option for me.
I bought all the AM maybe 10years ago and some of the extras may be hard to find now.

Cheers Rob

That's a bunch alright. I have the Griffon set and that's it. I see BNA has a couple of the Umodel figures in stock so I might add those. 

• Like 2