The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

39” 1/128 Seaview and Flying Sub

12 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Great looking base Scott. Hope you remembered to use the clean kitty litter. :D

:rofl:Funny you say this.  I keep a bag of cheap stuff in the garage for oil spills. The kitty gets the good clumping stuff.  But when I brought the bag into the house to sort through it for the larger pieces, he was all over it. “Hey Dad!  Where did this come from?  Can I try it out?”

• Haha 3

Gentlemen, this will probably be my last post in this thread.  Soak it in, because I’m now at the stage of needing to add my “surprise” addition.  If things go as planned, I should be making a post in the completed Wet Builds page within a day or two, according to how things work out.  
But here’s the diorama base 95% completed. I do need to add some more painted wood trim is all. 

yeelEv.jpg

• Like 4

20 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

:rofl:Funny you say this.  I keep a bag of cheap stuff in the garage for oil spills. The kitty gets the good clumping stuff.  But when I brought the bag into the house to sort through it for the larger pieces, he was all over it. “Hey Dad!  Where did this come from?  Can I try it out?”

Our guy watches while I scoop the litter box and the instant I'm done, it's "Thanks dad!" and he jumps in to use it. 

Can't wait for the big reveal.

• Like 1