The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Barracuda Wishlist

Martinnfb

OK, I am going to hang it in here, because there is soooo much you guys might want from Roy's Barracuda Studios to produce in the near future.

So , here we go your wish list starts in  3....2....1...... :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Martinnfb said:

OK, I am going to hang it in here, because there is soooo much you guys might want from Roy's Barracuda Studios to produce in the near future.

So , here we go your wish list starts in  3....2....1...... :)

let me guess…. FW-190 stuff in 1/24?  You’ve only moaned about that for decades it seems.

But his Spitfire control columns are freakin’ amazing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Expand beyond WWII market.  We’ve lost vendors like DMold and Rhino Models on eBay that we’re selling seamless intakes for Phantoms and Hornets.  Not a whole lot of other options and one vendors quality has been hit and miss.  
Maybe coordinate with lost manufacturers like Paul Fisher to revive some of his lineup?  Some of the old Cutting Edge stuff is bringing good money on eBay as well.  Hell, I’ve been looking everywhere for the unobtanium 1/48 C-130 Pinocchio nose.  With 3D printing now an option storing files doesn’t take up shelf space or go bad from sitting if low demand. 
FWIW, just dropped a $60 order with Barracuda. 

• Like 3

Is Roy a member here? A direct feedback like this topic means pure gold for the business. Eduard does it, Special Hobby does it and they listening and actively adjusting their product to the customer's buzz. And GROWING exponentially .

• Like 2

On 6/3/2023 at 8:33 PM, Clunkmeister said:

let me guess…. FW-190 stuff in 1/24?  You’ve only moaned about that for decades it seems.

But his Spitfire control columns are freakin’ amazing!

Stuff I need has been taken care of by the new, young, European companies. Personally I would rather support local market, but it seems to be shrinking somehow.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

More Resin seats with molded in seat belts. I have several of his corsair and mustang seats and love 'em. Now we need them for the A-20 and Devastator- for starters.  :D

Man, I gotta disagree with you there buddy! I hate molded in seat belts. But each to his own, so let's have every seat offered with or without belts!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, biggtim said:

Man, I gotta disagree with you there buddy! I hate molded in seat belts. But each to his own, so let's have every seat offered with or without belts!!!

😁Dude! I can work with both options, I'm a mostly lazy modeler when it comes to putting seat belts together. Plus these meat hooks ( and worn out eyes) don't handle tiny PE belt bits very well! 😄

• Like 2