Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Announcement of a Zotz A-20 decal release?

37 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

Will I need my decal stretcher? 

Nope, they're 1/32. My guess the 1/33 is a typo. 

Eli is asking for suggestions for other subjects to do. 

He also said the release will be limited so grab it while you can. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 7/15/2023 at 4:05 AM, BlrwestSiR said:

Nope, they're 1/32. My guess the 1/33 is a typo. 

Eli is asking for suggestions for other subjects to do. 

He also said the release will be limited so grab it while you can. 

oh boy, I want!! how can we get from? Only Hannants?

• Like 2

On 7/18/2023 at 11:32 AM, biggtim said:

Really glad to see Eli back at it!!!

This!  Even better, sounds like his health has made a great comeback. When he signed off he made it sound terminal. 
obligatory Zotz decal build photo…..

9bgyIu.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I'm so humbled with the modellers community's response to my return to the decal mfc.

Yes we are back. For how long? Only the Master up there and everywhere can determine that.

I will take all the time that I'm allowed, to do what I like most, the research and the decal making. I have a new printerman. Hopefully he can make a good job as the last we had. I will see how the new 1/32 A-20G set is finally printed. We are still in the revision period and hopefully for the end of Aug it will be ready. If it comes out as I want them to be, there's a very special next release set that I have planned in 48th and 32nd that has never been done by anyone. I will not divulge what it is until the Havoc sheet is on the market. Rest assured that I will do my best on the subjects that I have chosen and that we don't want to rehash what has already been done. 

Until then, happy modelling and thanks again for your messages, they mean a lot!

ER

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

• Administrators

Eli, this is great news for us modelers, but I know I speak for everyone here in that your own personal health comes first and foremost, with everything else being completely secondary.

Speaking for myself personally, you have been in my Prayers every single day since we last talked, and I know our Risen Savior keeps us all here through great trials and tribulation until He is truly done with us here. Only then are we called Home.

Blessings, my friend, please stay safe and take it easy.

Ernie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

a-20-revell.jpg

Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Vandy1 VX-4 said:

Nice to hear from you Eli 

some suggestions on A-20 Havoc Books you my want to checkout! 

IMG_9229.jpeg

IMG_9233.jpeg

IMG_9231.jpeg

IMG_9232.jpeg

IMG_9230.jpeg

IMG_9234.jpeg

IMG_9228.jpeg

8 hours ago, Vandy1 VX-4 said:

Nice to hear from you Eli 

some suggestions on A-20 Havoc Books you my want to checkout! 

IMG_9229.jpeg

IMG_9233.jpeg

IMG_9231.jpeg

IMG_9232.jpeg

IMG_9230.jpeg

IMG_9234.jpeg

IMG_9228.jpeg

Been using them. The Profile book has some errors that have been ironed out. Thanks!

• Like 5

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Eli Raphael said:

Hi Guys,

I'm so humbled with the modellers community's response to my return to the decal mfc.

Yes we are back. For how long? Only the Master up there and everywhere can determine that.

I will take all the time that I'm allowed, to do what I like most, the research and the decal making. I have a new printerman. Hopefully he can make a good job as the last we had. I will see how the new 1/32 A-20G set is finally printed. We are still in the revision period and hopefully for the end of Aug it will be ready. If it comes out as I want them to be, there's a very special next release set that I have planned in 48th and 32nd that has never been done by anyone. I will not divulge what it is until the Havoc sheet is on the market. Rest assured that I will do my best on the subjects that I have chosen and that we don't want to rehash what has already been done. 

Until then, happy modelling and thanks again for your messages, they mean a lot!

ER

Fantastic news Eli. It´s great to see you back!

Blessings, please stay safe and take it easy.

Looking forward for the upcoming decals

• Like 3

I bought all your sets I could find when you closed up,  ready for more. More than anything Im glad your in good health. I had emailed you a bunch while you were not doing well as I noticed you hadn't been around. I cant wait for more Zotz sets!

• Like 5

• 1 month later...