The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Lots of distractions since I opened the box, but it’s finally crossed the finish line and in the display case.   Biggest struggle was deciphering the instructions and sprue numbering as they jumped around all over the place.  Quite frustrating!  Also found that they don’t even tell you the part number for the pitot tube. Had to look it up on the parts list, even though it was kind of easy to find since it was one of the last few parts I had left.  
The parts fit is pretty good and builds out nicely.  
I will add, use caution buying aftermarket for this kit.  I didn’t pay attention when I ordered Eduard masks and there is a difference in some versions.  
I did use the G Factor brass legs for this big one.  Kit gear does have hollow legs so you could insert wires for a little more strength.  

IMG_1748.thumb.jpeg.c160b4a2d07acf4575dabaa2e1c42429.jpeg

IMG_1754.thumb.jpeg.941e9e114eb4071d71165ccd40017e2c.jpeg

IMG_1751.thumb.jpeg.c769d5c4b4a5053013a8514984079877.jpeg

IMG_1746.thumb.jpeg.77f46a0629aa72e2297d2ae77d6e974b.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

IMG_1750.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

You captured the unique shape of the Heinkel beautifully, Scott. The paintjob is crisp and the troubles with the kit are nowhere to spot.

Cheers Rob

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

Kevin, it’s the old Revell Pro Modeler. 

I know that Scott just having fun with those that do not like Revell much I build quite a few of their kits some extra work sometimes but they make stuff the big boys won't.;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KevinM said:

I know that Scott just having fun with those that do not like Revell much I build quite a few of their kits some extra work sometimes but they make stuff the big boys won't.;)

My derp moment.  🤪  My sarcasm meter was unplugged at the time.  

• Like 2