Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

This WW2 diorama will have a destroyed bridge, hand laid cobblestone roadway, a cafe, street lamps and three US vehicles. This dio will depict a reconnaissance unit coming up on their objective but the bridge was destroyed by the retreating Germans.

IMG_3292.jpeg

• Like 6

Nice start to an interesting project. One comment I could not help but make to myself : I am not sure the fountain as positioned would not be a hindrance to a vehicle turning onto - or out of - the bridge …

Just my :2c:

Hubert

• Like 4

No…the fountain, soon to be added street lamps and bridge are from RT Diorama and the building is from Dio Dump. The cobblestone and sidewalk pavers are from Juweela. I will also be adding a rung ladder along the bridge abutments which is also from RT Diorama. 

• Like 5

If you are not aware of these companies here is a list I use frequently

RT Diorama, Plus Model, Dio Dump, MiniArt, Juweela, Verlinden, Hansa System, Resicast, Reality in Scale and Royal Models.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Terrific start and theme for your diorama. I just finished a small HO scale structure build thread in the non-LSM WIP forum sections, where part of the building was hydrocal, for both the bricks and stone foundation. I'm very interested in following your painting and weathering techniques, so please go slow.

Will be following all the way. :popcorn: 

• Like 3