Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Hasegawa 1/32 Bf-109F for the GB

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

Great choice John, Sinner's mount is such a nice representation of a typical ,desert JG27 plane.

image.thumb.jpeg.72f11389143e037a9885c9f900c68f65.jpeg

I think so too Martin. Ought to make a good looking model. 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

John

Can't believe you're this far into the 109 already. The front office is looking so good and even the fuselage is glued up and together. A new meaning for: progress at the bench. 

:construction:

Thanks. A easy build Peter. 🙂

• Like 1

Nice one John, many years ago I built the Hasegawa 109G after a long string of ancient Revell kits and I could not believe what an enjoyable build it was, I must get around to build another some time, I have a few in the stash.

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Spitfire said:

Nice one John, many years ago I built the Hasegawa 109G after a long string of ancient Revell kits and I could not believe what an enjoyable build it was, I must get around to build another some time, I have a few in the stash.

Cheers

Dennis

Thank you Dennis. The Hasegawa '109 kits ,along with most of their 1/32 kits such as the P-40 etc, certainly are a pleasure to build. I just wish they'd re-issue the P-40N and K kits. 🙂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

Looking so good and you're putting me to shame at making any progress. 

Thanks. I'm pleased with the way it's coming along. I'll give it some drying time then start on adding the decals. 🙂

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

You surely have the touch and in your hands, Hasegawa kits reach new levels. 

Thanks for the nice comment Peter. All I can do is try. 🙂

• Like 2

Looking good John I am getting there glass masked today and fitting the flaps tonight then join the wings.I am not a fan of the of the deployed slats I cut and fit tight one not so much but filler is drying as I type,I guess no weather in your neck of the woods?:hsmack:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, KevinM said:

Looking good John I am getting there glass masked today and fitting the flaps tonight then join the wings.I am not a fan of the of the deployed slats I cut and fit tight one not so much but filler is drying as I type,I guess no weather in your neck of the woods?:hsmack:

Thanks Kevin. I cut off the little slat guides and then I can fit them with no gap. 🙂

We've had about 24 hours of rain but that's about it thank God. How about y'all?

• Like 2