Jump to content

Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

Grant

The Eindecker GB Judge's Choice

Recommended Posts

Well, with only three completed builds to consider, I - as judge, jury and executioner - have a 33.33% chance of getting it right OR a 66.66% chance of regally peeing off someone!

 

Taking everything into account, I believe each finalists deserves to win the discount voucher on offer - therefore I declare ALL THREE as WINNERS :)

 

Congratulations to Jonathan Reed, Jim Hatch AND Jeroen Peters ! All three produced such beautiful Eindeckers making it impossible to choose between them and I hope they will enjoy their prize.

 

HGW and Arrow Wolf are delighted to have been part of this superb Group Build and special mention should go to Francisco for organising a great competition.

 

PM's will be sent to the lucky winners with the discount voucher code to claim their prize!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you all know, WnW and The fusilier also have prizes to the winner.

So with Grant agreement, I decided to award the prize to the Fusilier  to  Jonathan Reed and inform WnW about the winner.

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great, congratulations to the winners, god job guys!

 

Best regards,

Sasho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, now you have. Congrats all of you.

Ceed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...