The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

The Big Bird… WnW 1:32 Gotha Updated with more pics

Well guys, this is the last 1:32 model I currently have in my collection: the WnW Gotha. It was my first ever biplane in this scale, and it was my first ever WnW model so this is a bit special for me. I build it some two years ago and remember that I was so impressed with all that detail. I wanted to do this version of the plane and weather the whites lightly and the engines more heavily… they have this beautiful industrial look. Of course, two years later I would do a lot of things differently but I'm still glad with how she turned out. Hope you like the pics, all comments welcome as usual. Happy modeling, Jeroen

PS: I started work on the Hisso and will soon be posting the first WIP's on the appropriate forum.

DSCF1360.jpg

DSCF1362.jpg

DSCF1368.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg

DSCF1377_zpse5d87cd6.jpg

DSCF1379_zpsa254b8e8.jpg

DSCF1387_zpsbeba0df5.jpg

DSCF1389_zps040c7abb.jpg

DSCF1396_zps77c1faaf.jpg

• Like 4

Just a word or three ... Stunning, Stunning, Stunning !!

I love this one, you've achieved a certain authenticity which in a scale such as this is beyond difficult.  There's a fine line between authenticity and fake.  You've trod that line without deviating superbly.

Congratulations.

• Like 1

Two years? It isn't that long on the market, is it? I thought it's only been a year or so... I must be getting old...Anyway, looks like a really nice clean build. Weathering is just right to my taste! My compliments!

Cheers,

Erik.