Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Saxophonist MiG 3. Long time listener, 1st time poster.

Here is a photo.

I checked the definition and can confidently say, this is indeed a photo.

SJ14qD.jpg

My intention is to form a model aircraft around this...I think it is called a cockpit? I have built more but cannot find my camera. I think it is in my phone. When I get off this call I will look for my phone/camera.

I know nothing. I'm a banker.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, [CAT]CplSlade said:

You don't see a lot of financial sector humor.

Finance is no laughing matter. When I was Governor of the Bank of England under Prime minister Hacker I had a devil of a time suppressing the many guffaws some of the lads were wont to utter. 

Of course, things improved when I retired. That is, as they say however another story.

I stuck those wing thingies together. 

I must say that the reed model company, Saxophonist, has done a bang-up job with this early MiG fighter.

Or is it a trumpet? One never can be sure.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, [CAT]CplSlade said:

You don't see a lot of financial sector humor.

You mean ... you did not see the humour of the last 12 years, best summed up as «  We get all the big fat bonuses, and you loose your house, your savings, and your government is baling us out, many times and increasing taxes in consequence ( but we bought a new Porsche, a new Rolex, and a new house in Rhode Island) »

Too bad, this was so funny, we are running in a new sequel, soon and fast :angry:

Hubert

• Like 4

5 hours ago, HubertB said:

You mean ... you did not see the humour of the last 12 years, best summed up as «  We get all the big fat bonuses, and you loose your house, your savings, and your government is baling us out, many times and increasing taxes in consequence ( but we bought a new Porsche, a new Rolex, and a new house in Rhode Island) »

Too bad, this was so funny, we are running in a new sequel, soon and fast :angry:

Hubert

Yeah, that wasn't one of my favorite films. I'd prefer to skip the sequel but a lot of my friends and neighbors seem to be excited for it. My biggest fear is they will beat the franchise to death with more sequels and then reboot the whole thing.

• Like 2