The Great LSP Twins Group Build Starts Jan 24, 2024 - End July 3, 2024 ×

Kitlinx

JohnB

Have any of you had dealings with these folks? I placed a order a week ago and have sent 2 requests for info but have had NO replies and no notice of shipping. I understand they took over the stuff from Roll Models.

John

• Like 1

I just received a email from him. They didn't have the items I ordered although the web site said "In stock"". He's now got one of the items and is expecting the other on the 16th. Not my idea as to how to run things. :wacko:

• Like 1

I have not placed any orders yet but get his info emails, so far the one thing I've noticed when he has had something I'm interested it is that his shipping costs are higher than others but I assume that's because I'm farther away from him.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 6:54 AM, JohnB said:

Have any of you had dealings with these folks? I placed a order a week ago and have sent 2 requests for info but have had NO replies and no notice of shipping. I understand they took over the stuff from Roll Models.

John

John, don't want to come across being nasty, but maybe Loic was on still on Holiday? Lots of businesses on this side of the pond stay closed till the first week or second week of Jan. We only opened up on Monday... But I am still on holiday till February and I am only checking our Help email couple of days.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dave J said:

John, don't want to come across being nasty, but maybe Loic was on still on Holiday? Lots of businesses on this side of the pond stay closed till the first week or second week of Jan. We only opened up on Monday... But I am still on holiday till February and I am only checking our Help email couple of days.

I don't know Dave. He didn't say so nor was there a notice on his site.

• Like 1

Nothimg seems more unprofessional then not responding to an email from a customer. Our first thoughts are not positive and then to find out the kits are not in stock when the site said they were. It’s a very competitive business and small things add up

Peter

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Nothimg seems more unprofessional then not responding to an email from a customer. Our first thoughts are not positive and then to find out the kits are not in stock when the site said they were. It’s a very competitive business and small things add up

Peter

Yes Peter. That sort of thing can really hurt a business no matter what they are selling.

• Like 1

I think I have to make a clarification here. The site has several different classifications for items. One, which I took to be in stock, is "Available Now". I went back and checked and found that means the item(s) will ship in less than 2 weeks. So they are NOT in stock. My misunderstanding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clunkmeister said:

CMK makes really nice stuff.  Met those crazy Czechs at last year's Nats and they're a hoot!  They've definitely learned the ins and outs of capitalism in the decades since the Velvet Revolution. :)

I have my fingers crossed Ernie that the set will be just what is needed. :)

• Like 2

John

Thanks for going back to the site and bringing us to date. I also deal wrh a few sites that list items in the same manor: in stock or available and the available is just what you said, it’s available but not in their inventory and a time frame to ship is given. I’ve jumped the gun more then once myself. 

Peter

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Peterpools said:

John

Thanks for going back to the site and bringing us to date. I also deal wrh a few sites that list items in the same manor: in stock or available and the available is just what you said, it’s available but not in their inventory and a time frame to ship is given. I’ve jumped the gun more then once myself. 

Peter

That will teach me to be more careful in the future. :wacko:

• Like 2