Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Take your Models to the next level...Decals!

MARU 5137

• 3 weeks later...

hey ho,

thanks for sharing the link to my shop :-)
on my website  https://anyz.io/ i've posted some images showing the spark plugs and the braided lines in live action... :-)

if you guys have any suggestions or questions - please don't hesitate - just contact me.

best regards!

tom

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ANYZ said:

hey ho,

thanks for sharing the link to my shop :-)
on my website  https://anyz.io/ i've posted some images showing the spark plugs and the braided lines in live action... :-)

if you guys have any suggestions or questions - please don't hesitate - just contact me.

best regards!

tom

WOW! Thanks Tom, My wife is going to divorce me as I spend too much money on all this cool stuff.  :omg:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SapperSix said:

WOW! Thanks Tom, My wife is going to divorce me as I spend too much money on all this cool stuff.  :omg:

oh come on! :D the prices are soooo low that i have to fight with my better half about financing this.. and she is a divorce lawyer!!! :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have received the decals and spark plugs I ordered in a very timely manner.  I am going to use the decals on my RF-4C build.  I am very excited.  They look fantastic.  The spark plugs are amazing and will be used at a later time.  Thank you...

P.S. Still married for the time being....LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SapperSix said:

I have received the decals and spark plugs I ordered in a very timely manner.  I am going to use the decals on my RF-4C build.  I am very excited.  They look fantastic.  The spark plugs are amazing and will be used at a later time.  Thank you...

P.S. Still married for the time being....LOL

thank you for taking this risk with your wife ordering! :-) really appreciate that! i hope to see some pics soon... ;-)

best regards!

tom

• Like 1

• 7 months later...