The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Interesting pic on Copper State Page.

Clunkmeister

I think it's cool and clunky enough for one.  But I really am not that big into the Austro-Hungarian tragedy.  But one of their Alb D.III's woul;d be a go-er for sure.  The red one with the skull on the side.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GazzaS said:

I think it's cool and clunky enough for one.  But I really am not that big into the Austro-Hungarian tragedy.  But one of their Alb D.III's woul;d be a go-er for sure.  The red one with the skull on the side.

I would love to see this in WNW plastic!!

6a5a6cfedb4b2f81ab9b447b6eb829a5.jpg

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, HubertB said:

Looks like WnW is also developing a kit of the same ...

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/productdetail?productid=3206&cat=5

That makes a lot of offer for an esoteric (not to say insignificant) WWI fighter ...

CSM should focus on French or Italian subjects, as WnW do not seem that interested in them ;) 

Hubert

Me thinks WNW made theirs public earlier than they had planned to hopefully get folks to hold off buying one until theirs is released.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, smitty44 said:

Me thinks WNW made theirs public earlier than they had planned to hopefully get folks to hold off buying one until theirs is released.

Agree with you there ... Just like with the Lancaster. Only this one is even less advanced as a project, judging by the pics which seem very early stage.

They appear to be leveraging their brand franchise to undercut competition’s projects. A departure (and far less gentlemanly, IMHO, I might add) from the early days when they would not do kits because « there were already competition doing it » ... 

Hubert

• Like 1