The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

LHS's in my area have closed

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

If anyone local to me, (Yes Tony, that means you) is in need of supplies during these next few weeks, call, text, or contact me here. I may be able to sneak you in on the sly, when they're there doing inventory, etc.  

Sometimes it pays to be a Member of the local Chamber of Commerce.  :)

• Like 5

Thank goodness! I had a freak out last night that I've got kits but may run out of stupid yet necessary things like exacto blades, tape, etc...  Made an emergency order at Sprue Brothers but who knows what'll come up.  

• Like 6

My LHS is closed to the public but will open by appointment for orders placed by phone or on their website. You have to pay first so when you show up, they just hand the order to you. Keeps the contact to an absolute minimum.  

Carl

• Like 5

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, TJTX said:

Thank goodness! I had a freak out last night that I've got kits but may run out of stupid yet necessary things like exacto blades, tape, etc...  Made an emergency order at Sprue Brothers but who knows what'll come up.  

Yeah I just slid over when I had a moment and met Adam at the door who gave me the news.

• Like 5

• Administrators
1 minute ago, BlrwestSiR said:

My LHS is closed to the public but will open by appointment for orders placed by phone or on their website. You have to pay first so when you show up, they just hand the order to you. Keeps the contact to an absolute minimum.  

Carl

Mine is closed completely, but will allow a select few to come over when they're there. No special trips, but as long as I come when they're there, a secret handshake will get you in.. Or these days, a secret foot or elbow bump, I suppose

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Clunkmeister said:

Mine is closed completely, but will allow a select few to come over when they're there. No special trips, but as long as I come when they're there, a secret handshake will get you in.. Or these days, a secret foot or elbow bump, I suppose

IF it is a secret foot bump, I had better be careful, my ASS will be sore.... :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I just ordered from Scalehobbyist.com, I got shipment notice this morning...and they used UPS, so there IS hope I will get my paint! I have an order in my Spruebros cart too, need to place it today.

0AAD9591-A095-4CF1-8372-7AD776704E48.jpeg

I also got my SB order shipped! 

A3ECBA2F-5DFC-4C64-A94F-6646EC15D61A.jpeg

• Like 4