The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

1:35, Dragon - Panzer IV Ausf G

Thanks for your kind comments friends!.

When in Kursk there was rain, mud, puddles, of course, it is possible to dirty the tank even before 1 month, the Russian steppe was heavy, besides the weathering in this Panzer really is moderate.

I can't imagine a tank going into a big puddle with mud and coming out clean and the rains falling without dragging the dust adhering to it.

Regards!
Rodolfo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rodolfo Torres Vazquez said:

Thanks for your kind comments friends!.

When in Kursk there was rain, mud, puddles, of course, it is possible to dirty the tank even before 1 month, the Russian steppe was heavy, besides the weathering in this Panzer really is moderate.

I can't imagine a tank going into a big puddle with mud and coming out clean and the rains falling without dragging the dust adhering to it.

Regards!
Rodolfo

I'm talking about the rust and chipping.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rodolfo Torres Vazquez said:

Rust and chipping?, yes, everything was possible with the weather like in Russia.   

@Martinnfb - Thanks for your kind comment and pic!

Regards!
Rodolfo

Well, ultimately it is your kit and you can build it as you want, but you might need to study the effects of weather on vehicles in the short and long term. At the time of Kursk they were only experiencing the normal summer rains. I'm sure Mig Jimenez would appreciate your style.

@[CAT]CplSlade - Sure, I have seen photos of the 6. / Panzer and they show this type of wear, the photo above does not show the exhaust in pristine form, the sideskirts shown scratches too;  if you have the book Operation Citadel - Vol. 2 The North you can see more pics with great quality.

@ harv - Thanks for your kind comments!

Regards!
Rodolfo

• Like 1