The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Harvey Boyer a.k.a. Harv

Grant

I thought I'd let those of you that didn't see his post on Facebook but our own Harv was admitted to hospital yesterday to undergo "a number" of stent operations.

I'm sure we all want to wish him a rapid and successful recovery. So, get well Harv, we miss your mug around here already.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ! You guys are great ! A short follow up. Had chest pains last week but wife was out of town and didn't want to let her know. So Tuesday she shipped me off to the ER with chest pains. Good news is I didn't have a heart attack, no damage. An old stent(8 yrs old) was plugging up, so they went in and cleaned it out and put a new and approved one in. So I'm good to go now. Thanks to all of you for the well wishes, it truly means more than you think.....Harv

• Like 1

Harv.. Haven't been around much for the past week and just read about your stent procedure.. Glad to hear everything came out okay! I've heard that building models can be very relaxing and therapeutic... So I believe you should be able to use that as an excuse to stay in your PJ's and fondle some plastic for the next week or so!

Glad your back buddy..

Jerry

• Like 1