1/32 Focke-Wulf Fw 190 D9 "Dora"(Wurger) 1KG(J)27

I am glad that the work much. Thanks for the feedback and advice
«Can I ask where the scheme (and decals?) Came from?»
Coloring was taken from the manual "air war" signs were made ​​by yourself or podobranny
If so, I'd highly suggest getting some off-camera lighting. Even two lamps would work fine (two of my four photography lights are cheap clamp-style work lamps). The offset lighting will help keep the colors from getting blown out.

Thank you. Be sure to take advantage of your advice. As it turned out I have a bad photographer, we learn)

And I hope I'm not confusing words? Unfortunately I find it easier to communicate in Russian, Czech or German. English I know very little.

And I hope I'm not confusing words? Unfortunately I find it easier to communicate in Russian, Czech or German. English I know very little.

No not confusing at all Johan, we understand you perfectly well - in fact, I'm always amazed when I see or hear someone communicating in anything other than their mother tongue. And most of us English speakers can speak the language properly anyway !! :) :)