The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

RFM 1/35 Sturmtiger!

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Jeff said:

oh ok, that's kind of what I thought, that's great news, did I read that Friul is not making tracks any longer? or am I incorrect on that, ?

From what I know is that they wont be supplying resellers anymore and instead will only sell directly to end users. Like Wnw did. Master Club tracks are a great alternative and this weird brand.

ECF0EA33-B347-4302-9795-DD91C2631C04.jpeg7CAA6755-DE8B-40E8-B22B-4E8FAD46E103.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2021 at 8:57 PM, Jeff said:

Where did you access the 'weird' brand? just curious, as they do look good.... but I am far from an expert

Found a few with a search on eBay but they seem similar in price to Friuls, ie £30+ a set. They do look to be better finished than the Friuls in the pictures but that may be a false impression.

• Like 6

• Administrators
7 hours ago, GusMac said:

Found a few with a search on eBay but they seem similar in price to Friuls, ie £30+ a set. They do look to be better finished than the Friuls in the pictures but that may be a false impression.

They are better finished. And they don’t feel like white metal. It’s tougher and feel like normal metal. Friul sometimes needs the holes openend and you have to cut your own pins, but these are all a perfect fit. Amazing stuff.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...