The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Revell 1/48 Do-17

KevinM

Getting close to the finish line on this one the badge is is mt my artistic license it's a 1/72 JU-88 badge the plane just screamed for more I had nine decals all together from Revell.I used Eduard mask for the glass what a life saver I hate doing that otherwise.She's of go size in 1/48 kinda be nice to see one in 1/32?886614361_builds013.thumb.JPG.3c5f36725d6376ea2f603c96ead78486.JPG

• Like 8

I somehow like the shape of the Do-17 as a crossover from pre war design, to the rushed more modern types. Yours is looking great with the camo and overall appearance.
Like Gazza, I think 1/48 is a great scale for these twin birds, 
Ah, you put the last piece of 'want' into me, I will buy an Eduard 'Kampfstift' Do-17 soon, as I nearly did umpteen times.

Cheers Rob

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Kev

Nice progress on your JU88 and good to see your close to crossing the finish line

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Do-17 Peter I used the badge of the Ju-88 to add a little flash to the crate but yeah I stoked about this one coming out better than anticipated.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, DocRob said:

I somehow like the shape of the Do-17 as a crossover from pre war design, to the rushed more modern types. Yours is looking great with the camo and overall appearance.
Like Gazza, I think 1/48 is a great scale for these twin birds, 
Ah, you put the last piece of 'want' into me, I will buy an Eduard 'Kampfstift' Do-17 soon, as I nearly did umpteen times.

Cheers Rob

What molds Does the Eduard kit use?  I have the ICM kit.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GazzaS said:

What molds Does the Eduard kit use?  I have the ICM kit.

It's ICM plastic for a Z-1,-2, -3, -5 along with color PE, masks, resin wheels and floating devices and decals for eight markings. I ordered one yesterday together with the Brassin gun set.

Cheers Rob

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Kev

Terrific looking front office and clicking on the image, increases the resolution for viewing.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Yeah I just wish I had some belts hanging about but everything I have is 1/32 :brickwall: