The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

1/32 Dornier 335 - HK Models

efrick

• Administrators

Agree with you Jeroen but it's mentioned:

CAD-Bilder - WORK IN PROGRESS - NICHT FINAL!

So, Wait and see .....

Cheers,

Jamme

Hi Jamme,

I know you are right and i'll wait.

I just cant help myself! Why depict the antenna as a doughnut? Its just as easy to draw it to scale.

Ok. I won't say anymore.

(Why draw moulded on spark wires? Thats even more work than making them fine or leaving them off.)

You did not read this.

• Like 1

Not my cup of tea but I agree with Matt, nice to see something different.  Someone somewhere will pick up on my repeated calls for a Do-17 !!  

With the wreck being lifted from the sands off the coast of Kent then surely interest will pique !

• Like 1

Not my cup of tea but I agree with Matt, nice to see something different.  Someone somewhere will pick up on my repeated calls for a Do-17 !!  

With the wreck being lifted from the sands off the coast of Kent then surely interest will pique !

Ohhh another Do-17 fan!!!! :D ... we must all unite to force the hands of those who would deny us!!!

HK are making the wrong one!

Rog :)

• Like 1

Ohhh another Do-17 fan!!!! :D ... we must all unite to force the hands of those who would deny us!!!

HK are making the wrong one!

Hey Rog,

Yes, that would seem to be the logical progression for Revell. Having done two of the three BOB mainstays of the German "Kampfflieger" (JU-88 and HE-111) the DO-17 would SEEM to be the next logical step. The "flying pencil" has always been a favorite of mine as well, so let's keep hoping!

Regards,

Ed

Hey Rog,

Yes, that would seem to be the logical progression for Revell. Having done two of the three BOB mainstays of the German "Kampfflieger" (JU-88 and HE-111) the DO-17 would SEEM to be the next logical step. The "flying pencil" has always been a favorite of mine as well, so let's keep hoping!

Regards,

Ed

So ... that's 3 of us; a great start to a petition !   Oi! Revell !!  take note :)

Seriously though, I agree wholeheartedly with Ed, it really would seem to be the logical progression - a Do-17 to accompany their excellent Heinkel and Junkers aircraft.

• Like 1

Hey Rog,

Regards,

Ed

So ... that's 3 of us; a great start to a petition !   Oi! Revell !!  take note :)

Seriously though, I agree wholeheartedly with Ed, it really would seem to be the logical progression - a Do-17 to accompany their excellent Heinkel and Junkers aircraft.

Agreed guys!!! ... Revell put out the Ju-88 and the Heinkel in (relatively) quick sucession and I guess everyone was expecting the Do-17z to follow - I know I was!!

Totally gutted when they didn't! ... and even more surprised when no-one stepped in to fill the gap! - talk about a target of opportunity!

... and considering HK's history with bigger stuff, I'd definately say they got the wrong Dornier ... pity!

Well ... I live in hope!

• Like 2

I am sure that once the immediately necessary conservation work has been carried out to stabilise the structure, Revell will be making approaches to the RAF Museum to get access to the Do 17.

I think we should be thankful that Revell's policy appears to be that of only tooling up their Luftwaffe kits when they have access to the real deal (though the He 219 was a different matter). We've seen how the work put in on the Gardermoen Ju 88 and He 111 have paid off, so I for one am happy to wait for an accurate model... It's not like our stashes aren't full to bursting.... :)

Matt

• Like 3

I thought this thread is about the 335 not the 17 . As soon as that one is to be expected let's start

A new thread.

Cees

True, true!!! Didn't mean to hijack it! ... but at least it didn't turn into a mess of conspiracy theories on industrial espionage - as on another such topic, on another forum ;) ;)

... congrats to HK on another kit!

I am sure that once the immediately necessary conservation work has been carried out to stabilise the structure, Revell will be making approaches to the RAF Museum to get access to the Do 17.

I think we should be thankful that Revell's policy appears to be that of only tooling up their Luftwaffe kits when they have access to the real deal (though the He 219 was a different matter). We've seen how the work put in on the Gardermoen Ju 88 and He 111 have paid off, so I for one am happy to wait for an accurate model... It's not like our stashes aren't full to bursting.... :)

Matt

Good call Matt, totally agree with that.