The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Well, looks like the USPS done done it to me again!

ScottsGT

My other post about ordering the ICM Stearman kit, yea.  Was supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Thursday.  I planned it like this since the wife is at work until late in the evening.

But noooooo!!  USPS decided to finally get off their ass and deliver it today when she's home.  Oh, and the hitch for my new riding mower is also showing up a day early as well.  You know, the hitch she said I don't need for my new $6300 Zero turn mower that she said I didn't need as well.

Expect ranting text pics from my wife sometime today.   I love living on the edge!!  :stirthepot:

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, JohnB said:

I have to say being single (divorced) has a lot to be said for it if you know what I mean! LOL 😄

Right in there with you John.  Been single the last 32 years.  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I cooled the flames a little by selling my 1/48 B-1 kit I was about 99.9% sure I would never build.  I've pulled a stack of non-1/32 kits and slowly posting them up for sale as well.  Only makes sense to dump those I know I will never build, and makes momma happy knowing its less for her to haul to the dumpster up the road when I go. 

• Haha 3

On 3/9/2022 at 4:22 PM, ScottsGT said:

My other post about ordering the ICM Stearman kit, yea.  Was supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Thursday.  I planned it like this since the wife is at work until late in the evening.

But noooooo!!  USPS decided to finally get off their ass and deliver it today when she's home.  Oh, and the hitch for my new riding mower is also showing up a day early as well.  You know, the hitch she said I don't need for my new $6300 Zero turn mower that she said I didn't need as well.

Expect ranting text pics from my wife sometime today.   I love living on the edge!!  :stirthepot:

Wow, a day late. Royal Mail has been doing mr for two months now. I have two UK orders that are just floating around somewhere. There is a USPS order somewhere as well, was sent in December. Guess I might just write them off. Oh, and an order from Eduard is also "on it's way" for two months now. Shipping has gone to the dogs, and that is a huge problem for me. We just dont have suppliers in South Africa for after market stuff. The few that might have an item, charge you 5 times more than importing it yourself. 

Not too long ago I could order from Hannants on Monday morning, and I receive my parcel on the Friday. Gone are those days.

• Like 1