The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Tamiya 1/35 Panzer 38(t) E/F

I finished this little Panzer 38(t) I think it came out OK despite breaking off the driver's  machine

gun sight off the glacis plate while fitting the tracks. Its a pretty nice little kit. The fit is excellent, including the link & length tracks and it was a fun build. Next time I'll paint the

rubber tires a darker color when doing a German grey tank; I painted them Tamiya NATO black

which is kind of close to the German grey. Oh well, what's done is done. The markings

depict a tank of the 19th Panzer division, Russia, 1941

I highly recommend this kit.

here are some pictures

I took about 12:50 am today.

DSCN0660_kindlephoto-4258545.jpg

DSCN0665_kindlephoto-4326505.jpg

DSCN0659_kindlephoto-4175433.jpg

DSCN0661.JPG

DSCN0672_kindlephoto-16658545.jpg

DSCN0671_kindlephoto-16625505.jpg

• Like 5

Nice little rivet bucket, I really like the tanks on that chassis. It came out great and I use Nato Black often for rubber parts, when I'm to lazy to search for the right tone in my Lifecolor 'black set', where there are six different shades of near black. Perfect for aircraft wheels with different appearance on the sidewalls and the profile.

Cheers Rob

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, DocRob said:

Nice little rivet bucket, I really like the tanks on that chassis. It came out great and I use Nato Black often for rubber parts, when I'm to lazy to search for the right tone in my Lifecolor 'black set', where there are six different shades of near black. Perfect for aircraft wheels with different appearance on the sidewalls and the profile.

Cheers Rob

Thanks, I'll look into that Lifecolor set.

• Like 4