The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Fiat G.55 „Centauro” 1:48 Spacjal Hobby

Kriss

While doing some organizing in my modeling stash, I came across a model of a Fiat G.55 "Centauro" sottoserie 0 in 1:48 a published by Special Hobby. The construction of it began a good few years ago. But during some work in the workshop I lost some of the finished parts and couldn't find them, and the model flew to the shelf waiting for me to find the parts. Finally, I managed to complete all the parts and you can move with the end of its construction. In such a state he was waiting for the end of work on him.

6sZdqLu.jpg

TNBnO3I.jpg

52ki6jp.jpg

And here's a set of parts that I lost somewhere for several years.

ZwNhKqr.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Searching the resources of his laptop this I managed to find some pics of the construction, here the interior of the cabin.

Ez1XWcX.jpg

FFowa7h.jpg

zrUPqkR.jpg

iooXKCo.jpg

And the revised underside of the fuselage, the second photo from the old forum where I used to be.

mOYacO3.jpg

KfeOfyy.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I finally managed to finish it after several years of lying around. Yesterday I fitted all the parts and this is how it looks ready on the workshop, now it remains for me to do a photo shoot and upload it to the gallery. Markings painted with Montex-mask (MM 48280), dedicated to this kit.

90DZzQM.jpg

EAB5aV2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

After many years I finally managed to find all the parts and complete the model Fiat G.55 "Centauro" Sottoserie 0, MM 91064 "11", 1 Squadriglia "Gigi Tre Osei", 2 gruppo ANR, may 1944 in 1:48 scale published by Special Hobby, the machine is in experimental camouflage. Despite these several years of lying the model I do not remember that there were any problems with it in construction, the fit of parts very good. The only addition is montex-mask masks. Enjoy your viewing.

ZmFfrBz.jpg

th16l11.jpg

JKaTImv.jpg

tnwpVV6.jpg

sJ8yhC1.jpg

gOIylLM.jpg

• Like 6