The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Wingnut Wings Fokker DVII (Fok) done

The Wingnut Wings Fokker DVII is done. These were 8 great modeling weeks. The WnW kit is a jewel, the painting and weathering the lozenge was very rewarding and I truly believe that Doug Craner prop is the icing on the cake. It's a shame this build is over but luckily there's some more WnW in the stash! There is no link on this side to Work in Progress but please feel free to look at my Facebook account. All comments welcome as usual of course! Happy modeling, Jeroen

DSCF2333_zps4ba15652.jpg

DSCF2330_zps03e25ba7.jpg

DSCF2336_zpsa81f502a.jpg

DSCF2341_zpsdf6fde9a.jpg

DSCF2347_zps98a79623.jpg

DSCF2338_zps80995118.jpg

• Like 4

• Administrators

Now that is what I call a result.

The bad thing about losing the old site were the comments you made on how you did various things on this build, so expect to be expertly probed in the future ;)

AWESOME!

Thanks Martin! The pictures are  gentle and hide many of the flaws ;-). Thank you for the warm welcome here on the forum. A great place with kind fellow modellers, and it's a privilege to be part of this group. I'm going to take a small brake for the next week or so, and then I might start another project. The Tate will probably be the one for the group build/competition starting in July, so its either the Hisso or the Albatros. That Hisso is so tempting...

• Administrators

Hey Jeroen....you've really done it this time.

Guess what my next WW1 build is?

Image2.jpg

• Like 2

James! Wow! Yeah! Now there's something I like very very much! That is a good pick. And I'm very sure you will turn her into a beauty! I'm going to watch and follow your progress, be sure of that! Very cool! Cheers!

Grant, thanks so much for the kind words! I had a great time building this. I have to make a write-up for Tamiya Magazine and when that is done I will start on my next WnW kit. Not sure which one yet, but there's enough time to decide!