Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Revell Hurricane IIB done

RFI guys. For once a 1/32 Revell kit had good fit! I'm very pleased as the P-51's have a lot of fit problems and I was anticipating some with this build but, I'm pleased to say, there were hardly any problems. I used Xtradecals and Xtracolor paint on this build with a over spray of Alclad clear flat. I hope you like it.

8-30-23 B 001.jpg

8-30-23 B 002.jpg

8-30-23 B 003.jpg

8-30-23 B 004.jpg

8-30-23 B 005.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Very nice Hurricane John.

Glad to hear there's finally a decent fitting 1/32 kit on the market. I've built both the PCM and Fly versions. Both were enjoyable but definitely not shake and bake kits. 

Thanks Carl. The Fly kit I built was a real SOB. I said then and there no more Fly kits. LOL

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ScottsGT said:

John, thanks for verifying it’s a better fit than the P-51. I struggled with it. I’ll be adding this one to the build for sure now. 
Stunning build for such a short time. Looks great. 

Thanks Scott. I was pleasantly surprised with the fit, etc since the '51's are such a PITA. Someone must have gotten their act together! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spitfire said:

That looks really smart, I do like the Hurricane but only have the old Revell kit and a PCM one in my display cabinet, I will be adding this one to the collection one day.

Cheers

Dennis

Thank you Dennis. It's possible it is the best 1/32 Hurricane yet. Good fit and a easy build. :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

Fantastic build and so glad that Revell finally got their act together and produced a kit that actually fits together without needing all sorts of surgery and a doesn't have a 'cuss factor' 🏆

Thanks Peter. It's about time Revell got their "stuff" together. It was very nice to have no cuss factors on this one! LOL :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Winnie said:

Wow, superb job! An inspiration for sure!

As the days are getting longer, I can get back to mine!

I got some aftermarket for it, the Look set and the mask set, so I'm all good to go!

Thanks! Sounds like a plan Winnie. I look forward to seeing it! :)

• Like 1