The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

• Administrators

This model almost took me an entire year to make. I took no short cuts and really dove into the subject, since this is one of my all time favorites. 

On the base you'll see two data placards. The oblong one on the front of the base comes from the only surviving cockpit when it was still on display in a small museum. This is before it was sold to the states. 

The round cover comes from a fuel sensor (meter) from a Hs129.

The Kettenkraftrad is from Tamiya and was upgraded with a Voyager PE set, scratch built items, a 3D printed front end (insane detail!) and 3D printed sprocket and winterketten.

The model itself is my own conversion of a Hs129B2/R3 to a R2. This means it has a Mk103 cannon instead of the Mk101 as supplied. I used the Quinta Studio cockpit detail set, Master Barrels for the cannons, a Voyager pitot tube and last but not least... 1manarmy masks. This means not a single decal was used.

The mk103 cannon, the open propellor hub, all the inspection hatches and other detail were 3D drawn by me and 3D printed.

The scheme depicts the White K as seen in many reference books. 

Enjoy!

3.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 7

Jeroen you do some really Nice Work with an attention to details from your research to produce a prolific example of the real thing.Me like many on the forum are just builders when your build is on the table.:unworthy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1