Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

FAA Birdcage Corsair RFI

Completed this one today. Pretty much OOB except for FineMolds belts and some wiring on the engine. Painted with Tamiya, White Ensign Colourcoats, and Testor's MM. It's not the scheme I had originally plan to use but, due to some "technical difficulties" I decided on this one.  I think it came out okay and I'm happy with it. I hope you like it.

Remember: Click on the first photo for best resolution and to view as a slide show. :)

3-7-24 001.jpg

3-7-24 002.jpg

3-7-24 003.jpg

3-7-24 004.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

perfection ... another perfectly built Corsair ... and so nice to see in a FAA markings as well.🏆

Thanks. Something a little different for a change. I'm glad you like it! :)

• Like 3

Turned out beautifully , John. The RN Corsairs look really good. Maybe another one on the horizon one day? Or a French one, they are colorful. Excellent job on this one for sure, take a bow !

Jeff

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

Turned out beautifully , John. The RN Corsairs look really good. Maybe another one on the horizon one day? Or a French one, they are colorful. Excellent job on this one for sure, take a bow !

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I'm glad you like it. :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Great looking Corsair John. Nice to see an FAA one. They do stand out a bit from the typical USN ones. 

Thank you Carl. It's something a bit different from the "usual" USN/MC a/c. I'm pleased that you like it! :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...