Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

John b

I've been trying to reach John b by email the past three days but I have not heard back yet. Does anyone have John's cell number - please send me his cell number by a pm. 

Has anyone heard from John this past week?

• Like 2

Sure hope that's the reason but I don't know. If he did, I'm sure he would have responded to one of my emails on his phone. Just getting worried as I have no way of getting in touch with John.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Carl, that's my worry. We email each other a few times a week and I've sent four unanswered emails this past week. I'm really starting to worry and have no way to reach out to John other than by PM or email.

• Like 3

Would it be over the top to call the police in his town and ask for a ‘wellness’ check? They will go and knock on the door to make sure he is ok. Had that done for an uncle of mine and we go the answer. Would that just piss him off or would it be a good thing. Just throwing that out there

Jeff

• Like 2

I understand your concerns guys, but we have to respect John's social circles. He set the boundaries in his preferable way that includes and excludes certain ways of access. 

• Like 3

I'm glad to be back!!!! I had to replace the hard drive on my computer and didn't have any internet since Tuesday. Sure was a bummer!!!!! It's very nice of you guys to be concerned about my absence! 😀

Since I had no computer and internet I spent a lot of time modeling. I'll post some photos soon. 🙂

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jeff said:

Would it be over the top to call the police in his town and ask for a ‘wellness’ check? They will go and knock on the door to make sure he is ok. Had that done for an uncle of mine and we go the answer. Would that just piss him off or would it be a good thing. Just throwing that out there

Jeff

LOL Jeff! That sure would have surprised me!!!!!! 😄

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, JohnB said:

LOL Jeff! That sure would have surprised me!!!!!! 😄

Especially finding out you weren't wanted or going to jail !!😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1