Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

• Administrators

As you can tell from the title I haven't gotten the concept of this build down yet. Only that it will be a P and that I will use some accumulated After Market. And as you can see i once again managed to buy a set double... I also have the Eduard interior set. Somewhere :D

Mr. P

39F789F7-2980-43B0-B224-7CC1B9A211FC_zps

• Like 6

Dammit Jeroen, do you ever take a break? You're building at breakneck speed here... :lol:

Btw: nice subject, but you could have done a H22 variant with the V1. Just read PM is coming with this conversion.

• Like 1

• Administrators

That CMK stuff really looks like slightly modified kitparts. What's the quality like Jeroen?

Cees

I never buy CMK stuff without eye balling it first. Some cockpit upgrades offer minor detail enhancements over the kit parts.

I usually only buy gunboats, gear bays, open panels/ hatches and engines. They're pretty good and fit better than Aires stuff.

Bought this today. Oops! You were there when I bought it! :)

9332108B-6BB1-472D-A0CD-34D9D502FFDC_zps

• Like 2

And considering that you seem to have bought aftermarket sets which you have forgotten about,that is all the more curious.

But coming in handy in this case. You probably have developed a sixth sense for it.

Cees

• Like 1

• Administrators

And here's some progress on the inner fuselage. Those ejector pin marks are insane and difficult to get rid off. I filled the most annoying ones with putty.

The resin and early radio is from Aires. Pretty shitty instructions, so check your reference!

027BB723-326E-405B-91FD-1CCFB18EA5E7_zps

And here is a He111 relic that landed in a lap which i got from a good friend ;)

It will be screwed down to the wooden base.

B1A650D0-A184-4E89-9391-9EECD7D0DC36_zps

And this is the lamp of the radio operator from a He111. Still fully functional. Even the original lightbulb is in there.

Not sure how I will incorporate it with the build.

B18BDB2A-8B5B-4D97-A71F-951D7AA43F05_zps

75F2D373-44CA-44DB-B5C5-4266F31D625B_zps

F24E1B64-51D9-4A6D-8241-D8A1B30B1FED_zps

• Like 3

• Administrators

Nice start JP! Are going to put the wings on this one? or just want to save some paint again? ;) 

I need to get the HPH detail set... I want a cutaway He111P!

• Administrators

Nice start JP! Are going to put the wings on this one? or just want to save some paint again? ;)

I need to get the HPH detail set... I want a cutaway He111P!

This time I'll add wings ;)

First paint!

6D34398E-8ABB-4E95-9B27-D7A0C915F833_zps

• Like 4